Our child advocates focus on the legal rights and emotional wellbeing of children with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). Educational advocacy is provided in Arapahoe & Douglas Counties; however, part of the Cherry Creek School District is served by The Arc of Aurora. Click here to view the Cherry Creek School District divide between chapters.
- How to request a Special Education Evaluation for Eligibility
- IDEA and Section 504 Side-by-Side
- How to Apply for Services from the Community Centered Board (CCB)
- Wrightslaw-Special Ed Website for Parents
- The Arc@School launched an Online Resource Center in December 2016. The Online Resource Center has several sections, including the “Know Your Rights” section, which provides information about special education laws and the rights of students and their families in special education.